Signo is a free software application from the Launchers & Task Managers subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-09. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The Signo tool is an impressively complete hotkey manager that can handle pretty much anything you can think of doing with either hotkeys or textkeys and provides a large range of built-in functionalities you can easily leverage to boost your productivity.
Signo tool runs silently in your tray bar and allows you managing multiple hotkeys and their association with various actions. The actions supported are:
* Text actions: to copy texts automatically into your current application e.g. Outlook or Word.
* Html actions: to do the same as above though in a HRML format; this also allows simply copying to the clipboard rather than to the active application.
* Open actions: automate the opening of files whether on your local drive or on the Internet.
* Launch actions: automate the opening of products and execution of DOS or Windows commands, including support for parameters.
* Ram actions: used to minimize the RAM usage of your applications, very handy if you sometimes run out of RAM with your setup.
* Win actions: multiple multi-screen actions such as fast switch and maximize, snap windows to the sides of your screen, tray applications, hide windows or task bar, etc.
* Capture actions: allows you to capture your whole screen, a window or an area you draw on your screen, to save it as an image in a file or your clipboard, or to send it to TFS or an image editor.
In addition, the tool allows defining multiple textkeys which are short words, 10 characters or less, that start with a #. Upon the word being typed the tool will automatically delete it and trigger the appropriate action. This is currently supported for the Text and Html actions. That same functionality is used with the Auto actions, which allow defining a list of corrected/correcting pair of words, for the automatic correction of your words as you type.
Signo (version 1.5) has a file size of 388.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.